CCPRESS.PL ONLINE BOOKSTORE TERMS
1. Ccpress.pl online bookstore is run by the Copernicus Center Press Sp. z o.o. ("CCPress"), located in Kraków, Szczepański Square 8, NIP: 676-24-57-623, REGON: 122628824, KRS: 0000429149.
2. Orders are accepted via the ccpress.pl website, which includes, among others, information on the products sold by CCPress.
3. The person placing an order ("User") should read the Terms and accept the regulations contained therein before placing an order.
4. Orders can be placed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, throughout the year.
5. To place an order one needs to fill the “order form” located at the ccpress.pl website and send it to CCPress.
6. Orders can also be placed by e-mail and telephone. All contact details can be found at ccpress.pl in the Contact section.
7. User is obliged to complete the "order form" in accordance with the facts.
8. After placing an order User receives an automated email response confirming the submission. CCPress reserves the right to confirm the order via telephone.
9. CCPress in any event reserves the right to verify the order and cancel it in cases of doubt as to the reliability of such an order.
10. The order is sent to the mail address specified by the User in the “order form”.
11. Execution of the order will begin on the next working day following the date on which the payment for the ordered books is credited to the CCPress account. In case of necessity of order verification, it will be executed the next working day immediately following the date on which it has been verified.
12. The user can order books marked as "preorder". The term of the execution of such order shall be extended to the time when the book sales will be released. This provision also applies to electronic publications, including e-books.
13. In case of doubt it is assumed that sale agreement is concluded upon the beginning of the execution of the order.
14. Prices of products offered by ccpress.pl online bookstore are given in Polish zlotys (or in case of orders made by Users via en.ccpress.pl - in euros) and include VAT. Prices do not include lump-sum shipping costs.
15. Order value including discounts and rebates can be further reduced due to the rounding of the order value, which is related to the conversion of prices applied in retail settlements to the net.
16. CCPress reserves the right to change the prices of products offered via ccpress.pl website without notice. Price change does not apply to orders accepted for execution.
17. CCPress reserves the right to withdraw each product from the offer of ccpress.pl without notice.
18. The maximum duration of the order execution (until the package is sent to the User) is 7 days calculated from the date on which the payment for the ordered books is credited to the CCPress account. Duration of delivery by the Poczta Polska (Polish public post service) and other courier companies should be added to the time of the order execution. In the case of "pre-orders", order will be executed at the time of release of all the ordered books.
19. If the User fails to pay for the ordered products within 14 days of placing an order, CCPress reserves the right to cancel the order. Information about the cancellation of the order will be sent to the User via e-mail.
20. If a single order consists of the “pre-order” titles and the titles available for sale, upon Users request shipment of available titles may take place before the shipment of the “pre-order” titles. In such case, the additional costs of shipment shall be borne by the CCPress.
21. CCPress is not liable for non-delivery or delay in delivery caused by the incorrect or inaccurate address provided by the user.
22. CCPress charges a flat fee covering the cost of sending the consignment to the user, which the user can check at any time in the "How to buy?" section at ccpress.pl website and in the order form.
23. CCPress may suspend collection of the flat fee for shipping the consignment for the duration of special offer by placing relevant information at the ccpress.pl website.
24. Special Offers available at ccpress.pl do not combine.
25. Every transaction is confirmed by a VAT invoice.
26. Payment for the order can be made by the prepayment to the CCPress account and by credit card. Upon receipt of payment CCPress will send an e-mail information about receipt of payment and the start of the order execution.
27. In case of orders consisting of a number of goods to be delivered in a single shipment, execution date will depend on the date of completion of the last element of the order, unless the parties agree otherwise.
28. All products, text, graphics, logos, and software contained at ccpress.pl website are the property of CCPress and are protected under applicable laws, including copyright and related rights (Dz. U. 1994r. Nr 24 poz. 83 z poźn. zm.) and industrial property rights (Dz. U. z 2003r. Nr 119, poz. 1117 z poźn. zm.). The User agrees to use the site and purchased products only in accordance with these Terms and applicable law.
29. The user who has purchased any of the products (including e-books) at the ccpress.pl bookstore can use it on their own, but is not allowed to reproduce, distribute, copy, rent, share, reproduce it in public (including sharing via Internet), use it in whole or in part in a way that is prohibited by law, or make any modifications of the product (for example, by changing the file format or deleting security markings), regardless of the purpose and form of these actions, unless otherwise agreed in writing with CCPress.
30. All products available at the ccpress.pl website - whether free or not - are protected under the copyright law and related rights.
31. In case of any complaint please send an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. When submitting a complaint, please provide the name and surname, order number, receipt (VAT invoice) number and describe the subject of the complaint.
32. According to the "Law on protection of consumer rights and liability for damage caused by a dangerous product," (Dz. U. z 2.03.2000 r., Dz. U. Nr 22, poz. 721), the Purchaser may cancel the order without any reason within 10 days from the date of delivery, with the exception of the provisions in paragraph 30. In the case of audio and visual recordings, including those recorded on data carriers, mentioned rule applies if their original packaging is not removed. Returns – with annotation: “return” - should be sent to CCPress address. CCPress will reimburse the price of the product. Shipping costs and other incidental costs are not refundable.
33. In accordance with the the law on consumer protection (Dz. U. z 2.03.2000 r., Dz. U. Nr 22, poz. 721), the User cannot withdraw from a distance contract for services, which - because of their nature - cannot be returned (e.g. electronic publications, including ebooks, audiobooks).
34. In matters not covered by these Terms, the provisions of the Civil Code, the law on the protection of consumer rights and liability for damage caused by dangerous products apply.
35. Personal information of the User is protected and will not be used by CCPress for purposes other than business contacts.
36. These Terms shall apply from the date of 10.01.2012.
37. CCPress reserves the right to change the Terms. Any changes to these Terms shall apply from the date of their publication at the http://www.ccpress.pl. Orders placed before the date of these Terms will be executed on the basis of the existing rules.
38. Opinions and questions concerning ccpress.pl bookstore should be sent to email@example.com.